Kenwood Performance Series Class D Mono Power Amplifier - KAC8105D
The KAC-8105D Class D Mono Power Amplifier has a small foot print and a mighty powerful kick. Ready to pump out 1000 Watts Max Power, the KAC-8105D includes a built-in infrasonic filter that helps subwoofers perform their best by sharply cutting off inaudible frequencies below 15 or 25 Hz.
- 1000 Watts of Power with 30% Smaller Chassis Size
- CEA Rated: 300W (1.0% THD+N) (4Ohm/1Ch)
- CEA Rated: 500W (1.0% THD+N) (2Ohm/1Ch)
- High Quality Speaker Level Input and Blue Illumination
- Variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz at -24 dB per octave)
- Bass Boost Control (0-18 dB at 40 Hz)
- Infrasonic filter (15/25 Hz, 18 dB/octave)
- Speaker-level inputs with signal sensing turn-on
- Preamp-level inputs and outputs
- 300 W x 1 RMS Watts per channel @ 4 ohms, 1% THD+N
- 80 dBA Signal to Noise Ratio (Reference: 1 Watt into 4 ohms)
Max Power Output
Rated Power Output
- 14.4 V
- 300 W x 1 (4?) (20 Hz - 200 Hz, 1.0% THD)
- 500 W x 1 (2?) (100 Hz, 1.0% THD)
Signal to Noise Ratio
Low Pass Filter Frequency
- (-12 dB/oct.)
- 50 Hz - 200 Hz (variable)
Operating Voltage 14.4V (11V - 16V allowable)
Current Consumption 35 A
- Width: 11"
- Height: 2.31"
- Depth: 9.38"
- Unit: 6 lbs
- Shipping: 8 lbs
No customer comments for the moment.
Only registered users can post a new comment.